We are looking for an Enthusiastic and Creative 3D Modeller who is well-versed with 3D modelling using 3D softwares like Rhino, ZBrush, ArtCAM, Maya, etc.
• Develop high quality and cutting-edge 3D art.
• Have good hands in Furniture and Forms Modelling.
• Optimize 3D arts for creating realistic environment.
• You will be creating 3D models from architectural plans, rough sketches, photos or real - life objects using special rendering software.
• Understand the project requirements and develop high quality 3D models accordingly.
• Knowledge of 3D design approaches
• A high level competency in Rhino, ZBrush, ArtCAM, Maya and Photoshop
• Expert understanding of low poly modelling concepts for real-time
• Knowledge of real-time graphic engine
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
· Working with sales and purchase ledgers and journals entries in Tally software.
· Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
· Daily maintenance of day books. Bank reconciling finance accounts and direct debits. Data entry skills-speed and accuracy.
· Account Assistant help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the sales person, factory incharge also deal with client, vendors, etc.
· ESIC online submission & Workers Registrations.
· PF working and PF withdrawals of staff.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work order status.
· Coordinate with Oversea, Carrier, Shipping agent and Freight forwarder / Follow up import and export shipment / Coordinate with warehouse for loading export cargo and unloading import cargo / Proper Documentation of Export & Import Items.
· Taking quotation of Servicing & sending it to client for their approvals.
· Looking entries of Bank Book and Cash Book.
· Managing Petty Cash transactions.
· Sorting-out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
· Review of End to End transaction entries i.e. purchase, sales and maintaining of financial report for the monthly basis.
· Downloading online Form.
· Coordination with agent for transaction report & viewing queries etc.
· Accounting Skills. An accountant works with office software programs, including Tally, spreadsheets, databases, word processing and graphic presentation software.
· Communication Skills.
· Reporting Skills.
· Organizational Ability.
· Written Expression.
· Time Management.
· Technical Oversight.
· Problem-Solving Skills.
· Data Entry Management.
· General Math Skills.
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
· Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales"
Knowledge in Part/Assembly/Drawing Configuration with least 2 years of experience in CAD drafting in SolidWorks. Some knowledge of VMC as well as CMM programming will be useful.
· Shall be responsible to assisting Plant Head in engineering work in the design and development of systems and components.
· Shall be responsible for interfacing with engineering staff effectively to ensure the form, fit and function of designs.
· Shall be responsible for assist in cost effectiveness and manufacturability of designs.
· Shall be responsible for collaborating with the engineering work to produce design sketches and drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
· Shall be responsible for incorporating accurately symbols and Tolerances into design drawings.
· Shall be responsible to issue Bill Of Material & Technical sheet to concerned department by ERP
· Shall be responsible to maintain register for drawing issue & revision.
· Shall be responsible to fill data input in ERP day to day basis.
· Shall be responsible to maintain all records as per ISO format.
· Shall be responsible to handle mails & reply.
· Detail Oriented
· Effective Communication.
· Excellent in Part/Assembly/Drawing Configuration
· Should have good knowledge of VMC machines as well as CMM.
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
Turners are responsible for manufacturing metal components and assembling them to construct tools, industrial machinery, and machine components. They study assembly specifications to perform the most efficient order of processes required for specific projects. These specialists also measure each large and small component to ensure they will fit together properly in the final design. They identify potential problems by understanding machine specifications and drawings before the production process.
Turners usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Maintaining equipment.
• Taking accurate measurements.
• Teaming up with machinists.
• Assembling metal components.
• Polishing finished components.
• Having knowledge of appropriate use of equipments and repair tools.
• Being able to delegate duties.
• Having math skills.
• Being responsible.
• Having problem-solving skills.
• Being patient.
• Having good manual dexterity.
• Being accurate.
• Having mechanical skills.
• Being able to manage time effectively.
A Driller has an integral role to ensure that the drill rigs, machinery, equipment and other resources are effectively operated to optimize the profitability of the company''s operations.
The primary responsibilities of the CNC Programmer are:
1) Write and optimize CNC programs to create complex parts on 3 and 5 axis machining centers
2) Develop workholding and select cutting tools
3) Create and compile necessary documents to aid setting up machines
4) Integrate work with Engineering, Production, Quality, Purchasing, and Scheduling
5) Work to deadlines
1) Two years experience writing CNC programs in a machining environment
2) Demonstrates proficiency with CAD (solid modeling) and CAM software
3) Two years experience using MasterCam
4) Experience in using SolidWorks
|Job Purpose: |
CNC lathe operators use computer-controlled machines to fabricate parts from metal and plastic.
Coordinate measuring machine (CMM) programmers create inspection programs for coordinate measuring machines, devices that measures objects' physical characteristics such as dimensions and other geometrical qualities. The machine is used during the manufacturing and assembly process, specifically during the automated production process. The CMM programmer’s responsibility is to ensure the machine is properly working through programming scripts and tests.
A high school diploma or equivalent is generally the minimum educational requirement for this position. Relevant certifications may be needed or preferred. Computer programming skills are not a requisite for the job; rather, testing and calibration of the machine is completed with already built software solutions. A CMM programmer must know how to use these programs, such as Hexagon PCDMIS Software and SolidWorks. A working knowledge of statistics and data analysis are useful in this position, as this job requires the programmer to analyze testing data to ensure the machine if functioning properly.
CMM programmers' work is completed in an office setting, though sometimes the programmer must be on-site to inspect the machine. The programmer's hours may vary depending on the industry and when the company uses the machine. If the machine is utilized 24 hours a day, the programmer may be assigned the “swing shift” some days and regular shifts on others. Usually, entry-level programmers are assigned the swing shift.
Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Operator and Programmer Tasks